Country / region:
Russia, Central Ural Mountains;
Type of tourism: car; Level of training: driving license of category "B";
Group size: from 3 people;
Duration: 6 hours;
– Cost on the person on condition of "two persons on a snowmobile" – 87$
– Cost on the person on condition of "one person on a snowmobile" – 170$
Type of the equipment: snowmobile.
The name of the village, probably, is formed from the ancient Komi-Permyak name "voleg" which is translated as "dexterous", "cunning". The village arose in 1701 due to Stroganovy which have lodged several families of serfs here. However, didn't last long their quiet life – in 1709 the village of Volegova was attacked by Tatars. The village was quite big, was located on both river banks of Chusovaya. On the left coast she began directly from a stone Crests.
The village Volegova disappeared in 1967 in connection with the elimination of unpromising settlements which was carried out then. Now on the place of the village – the huge, boundless field.
The thrown lodges of the farm which was settling down here until recently are in the distance visible (since 1995).
Here the right inflow – the small river Volegovka falls into Chusovaya . In several tens meters from Chusovaya on the small river the small pond is formed.
Detailed description of a tour:
- 10:00 – Start from the village Ust-Utka;
- 11:00 – the Stop of of Romanovo (uninhabited, the parking of 15 minutes);
- 12:00 – Stop Sulem (parking of 10 minutes, the museum);
- 13:00 – Arrival in of Volegovo (uninhabited);
- 13:30 – Lunch;
- 14:00 – Departure to the village Ust-Utka;
- 17:00 – Arrival on Baronskaya base;
- 18:00 – Departure in Nizhny Tagil.
The price includes:
- rent of snowmobiles;
- rent of protective equipment for over-snow rest (helmet);
- services of the guide-instructor;
- insurance upon accident for 1630$
The price DOES NOT include:
- A transfer to Baronskaya base, the village Ust-Utka.
Рекомендуемое личное снаряжение:
- alpine skiing overalls;
- layered clothing set;
- warm gloves (mittens);
- a warm jacket with a hood;
- warm winter boots;
- boot covers (or gaiters);
- balaclava (wind-shelter mask);
- socks cotton (2 couples);
- a sweater warm with a high collar;
- small lamp nalobny (+ set of spare batteries);
- personal first-aid kit;
- camera, video camera (at will).
Features snowmobile vacation:
- the route doesn't demand special physical training;
- existence of warm clothes and footwear is obligatory;
- the participant must be ready to a winter travel, not be afraid of marching conditions and adversities of weather in the conditions of winter.